Generally it is quite easy to shoot videos nowadays – especially seeing as you probably already have a video camera that is fully capable of doing so right there on your iPhone. However it does help to have some extra tools to help you compile the clips that you record into something more substantial.
With Clip&Go you will be able to get your hands on precisely what you need to compile and create simple videos directly on your iPhone itself. It is essentially a small and light iPhone video editor that you can use to create videos without having to transfer them over to a PC and Mac in order to edit them.
Compile Videos in Minutes
The best way to learn how to create videos on an iPhone using Clip&Go is to jump right in and get started. Because of how user-friendly it is you will find that its user interface is simple and easy to find your way around – and all you really need to do to begin is start adding the clips and live photos that you want to include in your video.
After you’ve added the videos that you intend to use, you can begin to use the features in Clip&Go to:
- Arrange the sequence in which all the videos and live photos appear one after the other.
- Add background music in the form of one of the in-built selection of tracks or a music track from your own library.
- Regulate the audio volume so that it is not too loud or too soft.
- Remove any video segments that you don’t want to appear by trimming them out of your video.
- Tweak the frame of the video by cropping it using the regular or dynamic crop features.
- Duplicate any video tracks by copying them so that they can be re-used in the same video.
- Save videos in square, portrait or landscape format depending on the device or platform that you intend to use.
- Choose to save your final video onto your iPhone or iOS device, or upload it online directly to platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and so on.
It should be clear that Clip&Go’s features are not meant to replace that of a professional video editor. Instead it is an app that focuses on giving you a simple way to quickly and effectively compile the clips that you shoot on mobile devices, and get them ready to be shared or published online. As far as that is concerned it certainly has everything you would need, and if you want you can give it a try right now and will probably have your first video ready in the next few minutes.